Research Analyst/ Executive Assistant/ Intern
The Research Analyst/ Executive Assistant will partner with Consultants and respective Search Team to assist in the execution and completion of various retained search projects. He/she will be involved in a wide variety of activities including knowledge management and supporting Consultants with many of the components of the search process.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare all production work associated with executing a search assignment from start to finish;
- Work closely with client organizations to schedule candidates for interviews with clients;
- Arrange trip schedules for the consultants
- Conduct background research to deliver value added market and client knowledge in the form of credible, client ready documentation/pitches;
- Prepare expense reports and ensure accuracy of the allocation of client-related expenses;
- Provide assistance with additional office responsibilities, special office projects, social functions and other duties as they occur;
- Identify executives (such as obtaining bios, phone and internet research to determine organization structure);
- Capture industry information and competitive intelligence (articles, analyst reports, financial/proxy statements);
- Industry, company, and executive tracking;
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in the company’s proprietary database;
- Ongoing projects aimed at supporting client development efforts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner and be an excellent listener;
- Flexible, service-oriented, well organized individual, with attention to detail;
- Possesses the ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients and candidates;
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations;
- Strong collaboration and team orientation – will be a valuable addition to a collegial, collaborative environment;
- Intellectual curiosity and quick thinker;
- Bright, smart, intuitive;
- Drive and tenacity with the desire to excel;
- Self-starter, who is able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Results focused;
- Team player / collaborative;
- Sound judgment;
- Strong cultural awareness.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position including the physical demands and other terms of employment listed in this document.
Bachelor of Business Administration or in pursuit of a Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract the top talent.